Do you like sweet, refreshing cocktails? Then this is the drink for you! This sweet summer cocktail recipe combines Peach Ciroc and 7UP. Together, they create a delicious cocktail that tastes like candy! So, read on for the recipe.
7UP isn’t just for stomach aches
A lot of us Latinos love to drink 7UP to cure a stomach ache or other ailments. But, 7UP is so much more than that! Actually, it is a great cocktail mixer! This is because it’s sweet, fizzy, and has that lemon-lime flavor. However, you can try flavored sparkling water if you want an option with less sugar. But, if you like the classics, then I suggest you try 7UP in a cocktail this summer.
My favorite flavored vodka
This is not sponsored at all. Rather, this is my honest opinion. Truthfully, Ciroc is my favorite flavored vodka. It’s smooth. It adds a lot of flavor with minimal calories. Therefore, if you are watching calories but still want a sweet drink, try this. Mix any flavor of Ciroc with sour mix and sparkling water. Boom! Low calorie, but very tasty, cocktail.
Sweet Summer Cocktail Recipe
- Ice, about one handful
- Peach Ciroc, 1 oz
- Orange juice, 1 oz
- Maraschino cherry syrup, ½ oz
- 7 UP, enough to fill your glass
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Lemon and lime slices, for garnish
- Firstly, add ice to your glass
- Secondly, add 1 oz Peach Ciroc, 1 oz orange juice, and a splash of cherry syrup.
- Next, top off with 7UP. The colors should swirl together to resemble the colors of a peach.
- Then, garnish with lemon and lime wedges, and a cherry.
- Finally, enjoy!
What do you think of this sweet summer cocktail recipe?
Sweet Summer Cocktail
- bar spoon
- Ice about one handful
- Peach Ciroc 1 oz
- Orange juice 1 oz
- Maraschino cherry syrup ½ oz
- 7UP enough to fill your glass
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish
- Add ice to your glass
- Next, add 1 oz Peach Ciroc, 1 oz orange juice, and a splash of cherry syrup.
- Top off with 7UP. The colors should swirl together to resemble the colors of a peach.
- Garnish with lemon and lime wedges, and a cherry.