Do you like sweet, refreshing cocktails? Then this is the drink for you! This sweet cocktail recipe combines Peach Ciroc and 7UP. Together, they create a delicious cocktail that tastes like candy! So, read on for the recipe.
7UP isn’t just for stomach aches
A lot of us Latinos love to drink 7UP to cure a stomach ache or other ailments. But, 7UP is so much more than that! Actually, it is a great cocktail mixer! This is because it’s sweet, fizzy, and has that lemon-lime flavor. However, you can try flavored sparkling water if you want an option with less sugar. But, if you like the classics, then I suggest you try 7UP in a cocktail this summer.
My favorite flavored vodka
This is not sponsored at all. Rather, this is my honest opinion. Truthfully, Ciroc is my favorite flavored vodka. It’s smooth. It adds a lot of flavor with minimal calories. Therefore, if you are watching calories but still want a sweet drink, try this. Mix any flavor of Ciroc with sour mix and sparkling water. Boom! Low calorie, but very tasty, cocktail.
Sweet Cocktail Recipe
- Ice, about one handful
- Peach Ciroc, 1 oz
- Orange juice, 1 oz
- Maraschino cherry syrup, ½ oz
- 7 UP, enough to fill your glass
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Lemon and lime slices, for garnish
- Firstly, add ice to your glass
- Secondly, add 1 oz Peach Ciroc, 1 oz orange juice, and a splash of cherry syrup.
- Next, top off with 7UP. The colors should swirl together to resemble the colors of a peach.
- Then, garnish with lemon and lime wedges, and a cherry.
- Finally, enjoy!
What do you think of this sweet summer cocktail recipe?
If you like this recipe, then be sure to check out my other drink recipes here. Finally, if you own my book and like it, then please be sure to leave a review here.
Sweet Cocktail Recipe
- bar spoon
- Ice about one handful
- Peach Ciroc 1 oz
- Orange juice 1 oz
- Maraschino cherry syrup ½ oz
- 7UP enough to fill your glass
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Lemon and lime slices for garnish
- Add ice to your glass
- Next, add 1 oz Peach Ciroc, 1 oz orange juice, and a splash of cherry syrup.
- Top off with 7UP. The colors should swirl together to resemble the colors of a peach.
- Garnish with lemon and lime wedges, and a cherry.