Hey everyone! Bernie Molina here, author of Herencia Cookbook. Today, I will share a delicious ham and cheese keto rollups recipe. This recipe is a great, keto twist on a typical deli-style sandwich. It is a finger food that makes a great snack, especially for game day. As a result, I simply had to share it with you all here on the blog. So, let’s get to it!
For those of you who may not know, I was pregnant and had a baby during the quarantine. So, in addition to the “quarantine 15,” I also have some baby weight I want to lose. I personally like experimenting with keto recipes because they taste great! For example, with a keto snack like this, I do not feel like I am on a diet. The results keep me motivated to continue to make healthier choices. Consequently, this recipe fits into that keto lifestyle. I am still experimenting with keto. So, if this is something you’d like to see more of, please let me know in the comments!
Ham and Cheese Keto Rollups Recipe
To make this recipe, you will need deli pork ham, deli turkey ham, muenster cheese, jalapeños, and avocado. Here is how you make it. Firstly, cut the avocado. Remove the good stuff from inside. Mash. Set to the side. Secondly, lay down one slice of pork ham. Next, follow with one slice of turkey ham. Then, place a slice of muenster cheese on top. After that, follow with a bit of mashed avocado. Place 1-2 strips of canned jalapeños. Now, roll it up tightly. Next, slice diagonally to create a bite-sized snack. Finally, top with one slice of fresh jalapeño. Enjoy!To sum up, what do you all think of this ham and cheese keto rollup recipe? Do you like keto snacks? Let me know in the comments. Finally, if you liked this recipe, then check out my blog and my book for authentic SalviMex recipes with a modern (and sometimes healthy) twist.
Keto ham and cheese rollups
- Deli pork ham sliced thin, 1/2 lb
- Deli turkey ham sliced thin 1/2 lb
- Muenster cheese 1/2 lb
- Canned jalapeños sliced longways
- 1 fresh jalapeño sliced in circles
- 1 avocado
- Firstly, cut the avocado. Remove the good stuff from inside. Mash. Set to the side.
- Next, yay down one slice of pork ham.
- Follow with one slice of turkey ham.
- Then, place a slice of muenster cheese on top.
- Follow with a bit of mashed avocado.
- Place 1-2 strips of canned jalapeños.
- Roll it up tightly.
- Slice diagonally to create a bite-sized snack.
- Finally, top with one slice of fresh jalapeño.
Herencia Cookbook is available for sale here.